Vibrant colors of bell pepper and shredded cheddar cheese to spruce up your usual corn casserole.
How To Make Cheesy Creamed Corn Casserole
Fill your belly up with this cheesy creamed corn casserole recipe. A dish loaded with corn, bell peppers, and cheese. A perfect meal for a potluck or picnic.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and peppers and cook until softened, stirring occasionally. then remove from heat.
- Combine the remaining butter, eggs, and sour cream in a large bowl. Whisk together until smooth.
- Mix in the corn, cornmeal, salt, and pepper.
- Then add in cheese, onion, and peppers.
- Turn into a 2-quart buttered baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- Serve hot.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 153mg
- Calories: 316kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Fat: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 243mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 490mg
- Vitamin A: 1281IU
- Vitamin C: 24mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!