No need to leave the house for some killer baby back ribs. This simple smoky baby back ribs recipe gives you the secret to a sweet and smoky flavor that never gets old.
How To Make Copycat Applebee's Smoky Baby Back Ribs
1 hr 12 mins
1 hr 20 mins
- 3 racks pork baby back ribs 1 lb worth
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp liquid smoke flavoring
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot of water, simmer ribs for 1 hour or until tender.
- In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Place ribs meat side down on a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush with sauce and broil for 5 minutes.
- Flip ribs over, brush with remaining sauce and broil for another 5 to 7 minutes. Serve.
Calories: 726kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 196mg | Sodium: 726mg | Potassium: 938mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 277IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 3mg