A wonderful and flavorful sauce to top asparagus with. This asparagus recipe is a must-try!
How To Make Brilliant Asparagus with Orange Sauce
Add a tasty twist to your appetizer by adding this creamy orange sauce to your asparagus.
- Place asparagus and a small amount of water in a skillet; bring to a boil.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, orange juice, peel and cayenne.
- Drain asparagus; top with orange sauce.
- Garnish with orange slices and peel if desired.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 42mg
- Calories: 38kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 256mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 36mg
- Vitamin A: 865IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!