Teriyaki Chicken Wings
How To Make Teriyaki Chicken Wings
These teriyaki chicken wings are baked, so they\’re not as fat-filled as the usual recipes. This flavorful dish is made completely from scratch too.
- Preheat the oven to 260 degrees C (500 degrees F) and position rack in the centre. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken wings on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Spread out in a single layer.
- Place in the oven and bake, flipping halfway through cooking time, until cooked through. This takes 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, prepare the ranch dip by mixing together lemon juice, mayo, onion powder, garlic powder, dill, salt, and pepper. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Wash and dry the carrots, celery, and cucumber. Peel carrots, trim ends, and cut into sticks. Trim ends and cut celery into sticks. Cut cucumber into sticks.
- Peel and mince or grate the ginger.
- In a small saucepan, prepare the teriyaki sauce by combining water, soy sauce, xylitol, ginger, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil and allow to boil until the mixture has reduced and thickened. Remove from heat.
- Once the wings are cooked, transfer them to a bowl and pour the teriyaki sauce over top; toss to coat. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 31mg
- Calories: 368kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Cholesterol: 104mg
- Fat: 25g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 11g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g
- Potassium: 345mg
- Protein: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 3264mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 199IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Rice & Risotto
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
Rice & Risotto
Pies & Pastries
There is nothing more comforting than having a creamy lasagna when you are craving for pasta. The Italian spices add a different flavorful taste to the pasta.