Kids eating spinach?! When it’s baked into these cheesy squares they’ll be asking for more.
How To Make Spinach Bars
A delicious recipe for spinach bars that'll surely be a hit among the young and old! This delectable bars are incredibly easy to make, there's no reason not to make it as often as you please.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Melt butter in a 9x13-inch baking dish while the oven preheats.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, salt, pepper, baking powder and garlic until well blended.
- Add the mushrooms, spinach and cheese, and stir to blend evenly.
- Tip the baking dish to coat with melted butter, then pour the spinach mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until firm and golden.
- Cut into bars, and serve warm.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 1054mg
- Calories: 762kcal
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Cholesterol: 248mg
- Fat: 52g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 744mg
- Protein: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 28g
- Sodium: 1636mg
- Vitamin A: 8431IU
- Vitamin C: 23mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Cajun-seasoned Chicken and shrimp are marinated to soulful perfection in this copycat Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp Recipe. This Applebee’s menu favorite shows off the South’s flavorful, bayou-style cooking!