How To Make Patti Labelle Mac and Cheese (Copycat)
This Patti Labelle mac and cheese recipe takes less than an hour to make. It tastes great and is comfort food at its best!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
Lightly butter a deep 2½-quart baking dish.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a rapid boil.
- Add macaroni and the 1 tablespoon oil.
- Cook for 7 minutes, or until somewhat tender.
- Drain well, and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt 8 tablespoon of the butter.
- Stir into macaroni.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the shredded cheeses.
To the macaroni, add 1½ cups of shredded cheeses, half and half, the cubed cheese and the eggs, and the seasoned salt and pepper.
Transfer to the prepared casserole dish, and top with remaining ½ cup shredded cheese.
Dot with remaining 1 tbsp of the butter.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve hot.
- Sugar: 25g
- Calcium: 3627mg
- Calories: 3777kcal
- Carbohydrates: 193g
- Cholesterol: 829mg
- Fat: 266g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 6mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 90g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 33g
- Potassium: 2052mg
- Protein: 154g
- Saturated Fat: 121g
- Sodium: 7209mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 11157IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!