Prepare this hearty casserole the night before and simply stick in the oven for dinner the next day.
How To Make Overnight Ham and Cheese Bake
Letting all the delicious ingredients set in overnight makes this ham and cheese bake worth the wait.
- Butter 6 slices of bread and place buttered side down in a 9 x 13- inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Place ham on top of cheese and then layer with mushrooms and chilies.
- Top with Monterey Jack cheese.
In a bowl, beat eggs and add milk, salt, paprika, basil, onion salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- Pour over ingredients in dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Uncover casserole and bake 50 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes to set before serving.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 542mg
- Calories: 498kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Cholesterol: 209mg
- Fat: 34g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 447mg
- Protein: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 1781mg
- Vitamin A: 949IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!