Try this foolproof egg bake with a flaky crescent crust — ready in only 30 minutes. It’s a great way to get rid of any leftover ham.
How To Make Ham and Egg Crescent Bake
A flaky and crusted pastry sets as a crust beneath ham and eggs to make this savory yet tasty baked dish.
- Separate or cut dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Press rectangles in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal).
- In bowl, beat eggs; pour into dough-lined pan.
- Top with ham, bell pepper and cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 118mg
- Calories: 227kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 102mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 537mg
- Vitamin A: 373IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!