This easy shepherd’s pie recipe is a fast and tasty meal for supper! You can easily make this dish with just six ingredients.
How To Make Easy Shepherd's Pie
A classic shepherd's pie made with ground beef together with the recipe's basic ingredients.
- Cook meat until done.
- Add tomato paste and stir to combine.
- Put meat mixture in bottom of a large pie plate or deep casserole dish.
- Layer green beans, mushrooms, then cheese.
- Cover to the edge with the mashed potatoes leaving a hole in the center for a vent.
Heat in a 350-degree F oven untill bubbly.
- Remove from oven, and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!