The Tilapia Parmesan is a very delicious dish that features very few ingredients but is tasty and full of flavor. It is a fine dish that can be had for dinner on the weekend or when there are guests at home. Parmesan crusted tilapia fillets are easy to prepare and work well for people who do not like fish that much and for those on a low carbohydrate diet.
Easy Italian Tilapia Parmesan Recipe
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp. Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. salt to taste
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tsp. paprika
- First preheat the oven to a temperature of about 400 degrees F then line a baking tray with foil.
- Mix the parsley, paprika and Parmesan cheese in a dish and some salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour some olive oil onto the tilapia fillets and the soak the fillets into the mixture prepared above.
- Place the seasoned fillet pieces onto the oven tray and put in the oven to bake.
- This will take about 10 to 12 minutes or until the tilapia fillets turn a golden brown.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!