The addition of avocado gives this chicken melt the perfect twist.
How To Make Chicken Avocado Swiss Melt
Tender chicken breast covered in cheese
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the seasoning blend and place in a covered dish.
- Bake chicken for 20 minutes in pre-heated oven (350 degrees).
- Remove chicken from oven and top each breast with 3-4 slices of avocado.
- Then place with one slice of cheese over each breast.
- Place uncovered dish under broiler until cheese is lightly brown (approximately 1 minute).
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 17mg
- Calories: 338kcal
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 1080mg
- Protein: 49g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 266mg
- Vitamin A: 141IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!