This zingy punch is made from wonderfully potent and spicy red tea; it is also excellent without the rum.
How To Make Zingy Red Punch
A wonderful simple recipe for red punch, but it's definitely packed full of flavor. This punch has a Red Zinger tea base then infused with spices for a fuller and deeper flavor. It's the perfect drink at any time of the day!
- In a heavy medium saucepan bring the water to a boil.
- Add the ginger, sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves.
- Return to a boil and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove the pan from the heat and immediately add the tea bags.
- Let sit until the tea is cool.
- Remove the tea bags and chill overnight.
- Before serving, add the rum and citrus slices.
- Sugar: 21g
- Calcium: 41mg
- Calories: 142kcal
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 114mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 14mg
- Vitamin A: 98IU
- Vitamin C: 33mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!