How To Make Cinnamon Dolce Latte Starbucks Recipe (Copycat)
Recreate the cinnamon dolce latte Starbucks drink with this easy recipe. This comforting drink is perfect for warming up on a chilly day.
- Stir the espresso powder into the hot water and set aside.
- In a glass measuring cup combine milk, cinnamon, brown sugar, vanilla and nutmeg; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Place in Microwave and cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until the milk starts to froth up.
- Remove from Microwave and stir again.
- Place in Microwave for an additional 30 seconds, or until the milks starts to froth up again.
- Remove and, while stirring the espresso, slowly pour the milk mixture into the coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon.
- Sugar: 12g
- Calcium: 156mg
- Calories: 111kcal
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 245mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 64mg
- Vitamin A: 199IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!