Almond extract adds an almost coconut taste to your average cup of joe.
How To Make Almond-Macaroon Coffee
A quick and easy way to spruce up your morning cup of joe with a dash of almond extract! A little bit goes a long way, and it results in a refreshing brew with a delightful nutty flavor from the almond extract and surprisingly also with a subtle hint of coconut flavor.
Prep: 15 mins
Total: 20 mins
- ½ cup coffee, Maxwell House
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 6 cups water, cold
- ½ tsp almond extract
- Put coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker.
- Place sugar in empty pot of coffee maker.
- Add water to coffee maker; brew.
- When brewing is complete, stir in almond extract.
Serve and enjoy.
For iced version:
- Prepare as directed; refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve as a cold beverage over ice.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 5mg
- Calories: 33kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 7mg
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium: 9mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!