How To Make Whiskey Ginger Cocktail
It may look simple, but this whiskey and ginger ale will be a sure hit. Indulge in the combination of flavors from these two ingredients.
- 2 fl oz rye whiskey, (or bourbon or Irish whiskey)
- 3 fl oz ginger ale, (4 ounces for more ginger taste)
- 1 lime wedge
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Add the whiskey and ice to a glass and stir to combine.
- Top with the ginger ale. Squeeze in the juice from the lime wedge and serve.
- Garnish with additional lime wedges or wheels.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 9mg
- Calories: 176kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 20mg
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Vitamin A: 9IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!