How To Make Whiskey and Coke Cocktail
Make a cold and special glass of quick and easy whiskey and coke. Enjoy the combined flavors of two classic beverages in one serving.
- 2 fl oz whiskey
- 6 fl oz Coca-Cola, chilled, to top
- lemon twist, for garnish, (optional)
- Add the whiskey into a double rocks glass over one large ice cube or a highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with the cola and stir briefly and gently to combine.
- Garnish with a lemon twist, if desired.
- Sugar: 17g
- Calcium: 4mg
- Calories: 207kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fat: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 4mg
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium: 7mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!