How To Make Pink Lemonade Vodka
Stay refreshed all day long with this boozy pink lemonade vodka! This fizzy drink mixes lime juice, lemon-lime soda, & cranberry juice.
- 2 cups ice
- 3⁄4 cup vodka, or citrus vodka
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ cup cranberry juice, use less for a pale pink vodka lemonade
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, lemonade, or pink lemonade)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut rum, optional
- In a large pitcher add the ice, then the vodka, lime juice, and cranberry juice. Add the lemon-lime soda last, then stir to mix.
When serving, muddle a few slices of lime for the best flavor. Serve immediately. Garnish with lemon or lime slices or wedges.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!