With such a delicious name, you know it’s going to be good.
How To Make Pear Brandy Champagne Cocktail
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 4 tsp. French pear brandy (Recommended: Poire William)
- 2 2/3 cup chilled champagne
- 2 seckle or small Bosc pear
- In a small saucepan, heat sugar and 1/4 C. pear brandy over moderate heat until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and cool syrup.
- Spoon 1 1/2 Tbs. syrup into each of 4 champagne glasses and add 1 tsp. pear brandy to each glass.
- Add 2/3 C. champagne to each glass and stir well.
- Cut pear lengthwise into thin slices and add 1 slice to each cocktail.