How To Make Mimosa Sangria
This yummy cocktail will have you asking for another glass. Our refreshing mimosa sangria recipe will remind you of tropical parties in paradise.
- 3cupsFlorida’s Natural® Orange Juicenot-from-concentrate
- ½cupCointreauor Grand Marnier, or any orange liqueur
- 1naval orangequartered and thinly-sliced
- 2cupsfresh strawberrieshulled and thinly-sliced
- 1cupfresh pineapplediced
- 25 1/3ozchampagnechilled, or any dry sparkling wine
- Ice cubes
- Extra strawberries
Combine the orange juice, Cointreau (or any orange liqueuer), orange, strawberries, and pineapple together in a large pitcher. Use a large wooden spoon to stir and muddle the fruit a bit.
Then refrigerate the juice for at least 10 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
When ready to serve, fill the serving glasses ⅓ full of the orange juice and fruit mixture. Then slowly top each glass with champagne until full, adding extra ice if needed and garnishing each glass with a strawberry if desired.
- Calories: 663.07kcal
- Fat: 0.34g
- Saturated Fat: 0.03g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.06g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.11g
- Carbohydrates: 19.55g
- Fiber: 1.63g
- Sugar: 14.09g
- Protein: 1.23g
- Sodium: 8.24mg
- Calcium: 33.62mg
- Potassium: 364.48mg
- Iron: 0.75mg
- Vitamin A: 12.10µg
- Vitamin C: 87.41mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!