How To Make Jack Frost Winter Cocktail
A mix of coconut cream, blue curacao, vodka, and pineapple juice gives this jack frost cocktail an icy, festive look and a delicious taste!
- Light corn syrup, or honey for rimming glasses
- Flaked coconut, for rimming glasses
- 8 cup ice, (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup blue curacao
- ½ cup vodka, or light rum (I used vodka)
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of corn syrup onto a plate and dip the rims into the corn syrup, then dip in coconut flakes.
- In a blender, blend ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka and cream of coconut until desired consistency is reached. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Sugar: 24g
- Calcium: 15mg
- Calories: 224kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 51mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 29mg
- Vitamin A: 2IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!