How to Make Bobby Burns Cocktail
Mix a great cocktail drink with the Bobby Burns Cocktail Recipe. Enjoy the combination of whisky, vermouth, and Benedictine.
Prep: 5 mins
Total: 5 mins
- 1 fl oz scotch whisky, blended, (ideally a 12-year-old)
- 1 fl oz sweet vermouth, (such as Noilly Prat rouge)
- ½ fl oz Benedictine
- lemon peel, for garnish
- Add the scotch, vermouth and Benedictine to a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Twist a lemon peel over the glass to release its oils and then drop it into the drink.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calories: 93kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 1mg
- Protein: 1g
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!