How To Make Blue Blazer Cocktail
Make your weekend nights even more enjoyable with a glass of blue blazer cocktail. Enjoy the soothing flavors of scotch whisky and demerara.
Prep: 5 mins
Total: 5 mins
- 4 fl oz scotch whisky, cask-strength
- 2 tsp demerara, or raw sugar
- 3 fl oz boiling water, (plus more boiling water to heat mugs)
- 2 lemon twists, for garnish
- Preheat 2 glass mugs with boiling water, discarding water before adding the cocktail.
- Clear all flammable materials from mixing area. Lay down a damp towel or two to soak up potential spills. Keep a fire extinguisher on hand.
- Add the scotch, sugar and boiling water into one of the mugs, and carefully ignite with a match.
- Very carefully, pour the flaming liquid back and forth from mug to mug, about 5 times.
- Divide the drink evenly between the two mugs and extinguish the flames by covering one mug with the other and vice versa.
- Garnish each mug with a lemon twist.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 10mg
- Calories: 158kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 11mg
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Vitamin A: 3IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!