Looking for a dessert that’s light and creamy? With layers of vanilla and chocolate pudding, it’s a divine dish for the sweet-tooth. The combination guarantees a refreshing treat after a heavy meal. And also, it tops with in-season blueberries.
How To Make Chocolate Malt Trifle
- Whisk together the milk, egg yolks, sugar, and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Gradually add cornstarch and continue to whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove the pan from heat when bubbles begin to pop.
- Stir in butter and vanilla.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls and whisk the cocoa powder into one of the bowls.
- Cover with plastic wrap touching the top layer.
- Allow the pudding to cool for at least 4 hours in the fridge.
- Alternate chocolate and vanilla layers in dessert glasses and top each with a layer of blueberries.
- Sugar: 26g
- Calcium: 123mg
- Calories: 227kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 189mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 175mg
- Vitamin A: 396IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Bring on the chocolate malt! Recreate this classic indulgence with our chocolate malt recipe. This rich and creamy shake is just as delicious as Culver's.
Rice & Risotto
Pies & Pastries
Rice & Risotto
There is nothing more comforting than having a creamy lasagna when you are craving for pasta. The Italian spices add a different flavorful taste to the pasta.