This recipe tastes great and it looks cool and very appealing. Want to know what’s also great about it? It’s a dessert that’s low in milk fat. If you compare it to ice cream that has 10% milkfat, having a few scoops of this fruity sherbet accounts for 1% or 2% milkfat. So enjoy this fruity cream-based dessert without the guilt.
How To Make Sherbet and Watermelon Boat
A creamy and icy treat that's flavored with a fruity tang and sweetness that's thrilling and refreshing.
- Using a number 24 ice cream scoop, scoop out 8 lemon and 8 lime sherbet balls.
- Place sherbet balls on cookie sheet lined with wax paper and freeze until firm.
- Meanwhile, cut out and reserve watermelon, leaving a shell 1 inch thick all around.
- Remove seeds and excess liquid from shell.
- Refrigerate shell and watermelon until serving.
- Cut reserved watermelon into bite-size chunks.
- Make a single layer of chunks in bottom of shell.
- Just before serving top with sherbert balls and rest of watermelon chunks.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Sugar: 50g
- Calcium: 88mg
- Calories: 272kcal
- Carbohydrates: 62g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 495mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 58mg
- Vitamin A: 1990IU
- Vitamin C: 30mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!