This recipe tastes great and it looks cool and very appealing. Want to know what’s also great about it? It’s a dessert that’s low in milk fat. If you compare it to ice cream that has 10% milkfat, having a few scoops of this fruity sherbet accounts for 1% or 2% milkfat. So enjoy this fruity cream-based dessert without the guilt.
How To Make Sherbet and Watermelon Boat
A creamy and icy treat that's flavored with a fruity tang and sweetness that's thrilling and refreshing.
- Using a number 24 ice cream scoop, scoop out 8 lemon and 8 lime sherbet balls.
- Place sherbet balls on cookie sheet lined with wax paper and freeze until firm.
- Meanwhile, cut out and reserve watermelon, leaving a shell 1 inch thick all around.
- Remove seeds and excess liquid from shell.
- Refrigerate shell and watermelon until serving.
- Cut reserved watermelon into bite-size chunks.
- Make a single layer of chunks in bottom of shell.
- Just before serving top with sherbert balls and rest of watermelon chunks.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Sugar: 50g
- Calcium: 88mg
- Calories: 272kcal
- Carbohydrates: 62g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 495mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 58mg
- Vitamin A: 1990IU
- Vitamin C: 30mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Another refreshing dessert to enjoy during hot days. The Pineapple and buttermilk gave a tangy and sweet flavor to this dessert.
Add some zest to your summer days with this lime sherbet recipe. This sweet and tart cold treat will surely refresh you.
Chic, refreshing citrus punch in the summer!
A delightful dessert that's chock full of fruits! This incredibly light and tasty sherbet combines the wonderful flavors of bananas and cherries along with orange and lemon juice for subtle acidity to help prevent it from setting rock hard.
Enjoy a delectable, icy slush of grapes and sweet taste with this light and fruity frozen dessert. Our Grape Sherbet Recipe is a must-try during summer time.
An incredible dessert made with peaches! Delicious and light, this peach sherbet is sure to be a crowd pleaser with it's rich taste and fluffy mouthfeel.