If you’re looking for a little something special for an adult event and are tired of the traditional gelatin shots, this one’s for you! It’s quick and easy and tastes GREAT!
How To Make Pudding Shots
These pudding shots are the perfect combination of sweet dessert and alcohol. Consume these desserts in moderation and enjoy.
- Whisk together the milk, Irish cream liqueur, vodka, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined.
- Continue whisking for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses or disposable 'party shot' cups.
- Chill until set, about 30 minutes.
- The shots will have the consistency of mousse.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 46mg
- Calories: 126kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 54mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Vitamin A: 66IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!