Blueberries and raspberries make a great summer cake. What’s great about this cake recipe is that it’s low fat. You wouldn’t need to worry about the guilt of taking a few bites of this tasty pudding cake recipe.
How To Make Low Fat Berry Pudding Cake
A sweet yet low-fat pudding cake made from blueberries and raspberries.
- Place fruit in the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray (nonfat).
- Combine the next three ingredients and half the sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add milk, butter and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour batter over fruit.
- Mix remaining sugar and cornstarch in a bowl and sprinkle over batter.
- Pour boiling water over mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Sugar: 42g
- Calcium: 64mg
- Calories: 278kcal
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 96mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 192mg
- Vitamin A: 241IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!