There are three parts to this fancy bread pudding with homemade vanilla sauce. It’s got a distinct raspberry flavor for those love berry flavors. You can’t resist not to take a bite out of this raspberry pudding dessert.
How To Make Kneaders Raspberry Bread Pudding
The bread mixture is filled with a sweet raspberry filling before being topped with an aromatic vanilla sauce
- In large bowl combine cream, sugar, egg and vanilla.
Cut bread into 1 ½-inch cubes and add to cream mixture, coating bread well.
- Let stand 30 minutes stirring every 5 minutes to allow cream to absorb completely.
- For fruit filling, combine raspberries, sugar and apple juice, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Layer a 9x13 dark baking dish ¾ full with bread mixture, pour fruit filling over bread mixture, spreading evenly, top with remaining bread.
Bake 40 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Serve warm.
- Top with vanilla sauce.
- For vanilla sauce, over medium heat, melt butter, and add flour.
- Stir 10 minutes until it has a nutty aroma; do not brown.
- Add salt, cream and sugar and boil till mixture is thick.
- Remove from heat, adding vanilla.
- Serve this wonderful sauce cold.
- Sugar: 76g
- Calcium: 113mg
- Calories: 1002kcal
- Carbohydrates: 88g
- Cholesterol: 204mg
- Fat: 72g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 212mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 36g
- Sodium: 298mg
- Vitamin A: 2979IU
- Vitamin C: 14mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!