This traditional Danish rice pudding recipe is flavored with almonds and cinnamon for an extra something.
How To Make Danish Rice Pudding
- 1 cup uncooked Lowell Farms Jasmine Rice (White)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 cup milk
- 1 whole almond
- 1 tsp almond extract (or vanilla)
- ground cinnamon for garnish
- Combine raw jasmine rice, sugar, salt, and milk in top of double boiler.
- Cover and cook over simmering water 2 hours or until thickened, stirring often.
- Stir in whole almond and almond (or vanilla) extract.
- Sprinkle each serving with cinnamon.