How To Make Creamy Mango Sago
Cool down with a cold serving of mango sago. Indulge in the fruity flavors of mango with tapioca pearls, condensed milk, and coconut milk.
- In a pot, add 1 cup of tapioca pearls and 6 cups of water. Turn the heat to medium-low heat and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Constantly stir to prevent it from sticking. After 10 minutes, put the lid on, turn the heat off, and let it sit for 3 minutes.
- Drain the tapioca pearls and run them under cold water. If you are serving right away, set the pearls aside. If not, leave them in cold water until ready to serve.
- Cut fresh mangos into cubes. Add half of the mango in a blender.
- Add in condensed milk and coconut milk into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold in drained tapioca pearls and serve with fresh mangos on top.
- Sugar: 21g
- Calcium: 129mg
- Calories: 234kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Fat: 15g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 266mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 74mg
- Vitamin A: 102IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!