This is a one-crust pie with sweet potato and butternut squash creating a new twist on a traditional holiday pie.
How To Make Twisted Sweet Potato Pie
This sweet potato pie combines sweet potatoes with butternut squash to make an exciting holiday pie.
Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare your favorite pie crust or use already prepared crust.
- Beat egg slightly with rotary beater; beat in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into pastry lined pie pan.
- Put foil around edges of crust to prevent burning.
- Bake 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Bake 45 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- If desired, serve with sweetened whipped cream.
- Sugar: 25g
- Calcium: 175mg
- Calories: 301kcal
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 457mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 256mg
- Vitamin A: 10498IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!