Very easy to prepare and always a hit.
How To Mae Tamale Pie
Mexican-inspired dessert pie made of tamale
- Brown ground beef, onion, and garlic.
- Stir in tomatoes, corn, cumin, chili powder and olives and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine cornmeal, milk, egg and sugar, and mix well.
- Pour ground beef mixture into a casserole dish followed by cornmeal mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for an additional 15 minutes.
- Sugar: 14g
- Calcium: 253mg
- Calories: 453kcal
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 818mg
- Protein: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 752mg
- Vitamin A: 2461IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Level up your Tamale Pie with tender chunks of pork cooked in a spicy and sweet flavored sauce.
Dip, Sauce & Condiment