When I think of lemons, normally I think of lemonade, especially in the summer. Mix lemon up a little with this quick and easy lemon pie recipe.
How To Make Lemon Pie
A slice of lemon pie satisfies the sweet tooth with a bit of citrusy tang.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut lemon into small chunks.
- Blend it until it is almost smooth.
- Add eggs, butter, vanilla, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture on the unbaked pie crust and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!