Out of all the pie recipes, you could try, here’s easy with that can put a smile on your face. This easy custard pie has peach slices for a sweet bite. There’s no denying the taste once you see smiling faces on the table.
How To Make Easy Custard Pie
All you in are just a handful of ingredients to create a soft and tasty custard pie that tops it off with sweet peaches.
- Add flour and sugar to well-beaten eggs.
- Slice enough pared fresh peaches to fill the unbaked shell.
- Pour the egg mixture over the peaches.
- It should cover the peaches.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter.
Bake 15 minutes at 450 degrees and about 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees F until custard is set and slightly brown.
- Sugar: 25g
- Calcium: 12mg
- Calories: 229kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 36mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Vitamin A: 122IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!