This broccoli and cheddar pie is a recipe you must try! The whole family will enjoy this cheddar broccoli dish garnished with tomatoes.
How To Make Cheesy Broccoli and Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a bowl, beat milk, eggs, and leek. Mix together until well incorporated.
- Add broccoli and cheese and blend well.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Top with extra cheese, broccoli, and tomato halves.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until fork comes out clean in the center.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 306mg
- Calories: 343kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 118mg
- Fat: 21g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 272mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 1114mg
- Vitamin A: 584IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!