Apple And Blackberry Crumble Muffins Recipe
Have a great start to your morning with these muffins. Apples and blackberries mix perfectly well for a delicious and sweet treat. It may get a little crumbly, though, so make sure you have some napkins around.
How To Make Apple And Blackberry Crumble Muffins
A wonderful recipe for apple and blackberry crumble muffins! It's the all-time favorite fall pie recipe but in portable muffin form. Savor the delightful combination of tender apples and blackberries with crumble topping – perfect to satisfy your pie cravings.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line muffin tray with muffin liners.
In a bowl, combine flours, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon nutmeg.
- In another bowl, combine sugar and applesauce.
- Whisk until no lumps remain.
- Stir in milk, egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until just combined.
- Add in apple and blackberries.
In a bowl, stir together the brown sugar, oats and ½ teaspoon nutmeg.
- Spoon batter into muffin tray.
- Sprinkle the tops with the crumb topping.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- Calcium: 93mg
- Calories: 105kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 82mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 203mg
- Sugar: 13g
- Vitamin A: 65IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg