Make this healthy 24-hour salad a Christmas family tradition in your home.
How To Make Heavenly 24-Hour Salad
This delicious 24-hour salad packed with all kinds of fruits is definitely worth the wait.
In small saucepan, mix eggs with sugar, orange juice, and vinegar.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and salt.
- Cool; then, fold in sour cream. Chill while preparing fruits.
- To make the salad, combine fruits and marshmallow.
- Fold in creamy dressing; spoon carefully into serving bowl.
- Chill 24 hours to allow fruits and dressing flavors to blend fully.
- Garnish with fruits and sprigs of mint if desired.
- Sugar: 65g
- Calcium: 197mg
- Calories: 612kcal
- Carbohydrates: 86g
- Cholesterol: 142mg
- Fat: 28g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 701mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 189mg
- Vitamin A: 3694IU
- Vitamin C: 71mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!