How To Make Deluxe Fruit Salad
Fruit salad recipe bursting with flavors and with a kick of liqueur
- In a medium bowl, stir strawberries and sugar; set aside.
In a 2-quart serving bowl, place 1 ½ cup of the blueberries. Set remaining blueberries aside.
- Sprinkle bananas with lemon juice.
- Place bananas on top of blueberries.
- Add a layer of strawberries with sugar, then oranges.
- Arrange quartered pineapple slices in a circle around outer edge.
Fill center of circle with remaining ½ cup blueberries.
- Top blueberries with reserved pineapple slice.
- Finish arrangement with eight reserved strawberry slices around pineapple slice.
- Carefully pour liqueur over the fruit.
Cover and chill for 1 hour. Just before serving, top with powdered sugar and decorate with mint leaves.
- Calcium: 27mg
- Calories: 130kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 268mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Sugar: 20g
- Vitamin A: 135IU
- Vitamin C: 57mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!