A simple recipe made with cinnamon candies. It can be served warm or cold. This is a great way to use overripe apples.
How To Make Cinnamon Apples
A delightful way to serve up tasty apples! A cinnamon caramel sauce slowly simmered down with the apples added after creates tasty cinnamon apples with a tender texture but still with a delectable crunch.
- Combine sugar, water, and candies in a saucepan.
- Heat to dissolve candies and sugar.
- Add apples.
- Simmer slowly, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and simmer for 1 more hour.
- Syrup will thicken more as it cools.
- Sugar: 72g
- Calcium: 16mg
- Calories: 318kcal
- Carbohydrates: 84g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 292mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Vitamin A: 147IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!