Kids are guaranteed to fall in love with this copycat Cinnabon recipe. Inspired by the restaurant’s CinnaSweeties, these bite-sized doughnuts are perfect for gatherings and parties. Warm and easy to eat, you can’t go wrong with this treat.
How To Make Copycat Bite-Sized Cinnamon Balls
Bake yourself some copycat Cinnabon cinnamon balls with this recipe! They're made with white frosting and topped with caramel ice cream.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Take cinnamon roll dough and roll into small balls between hands.
- Take a small bowl and add melted butter.
- In another bowl, add cinnamon and sugar and combine.
- Take each cinnamon ball, place inside butter and then roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Place all of the coated cinnamon balls on baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Take out the cinnamon balls and let cool for 10 minutes.
Heat frosting in the microwave in a microwavable bowl for about 10 seconds.
- Pour into a piping bag with a small tip.
- Stick the tip of the piping bag into the top of each cinnamon ball and add enough frosting until the balls begin to puff.
Top with caramel ice cream topping and serve.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 6mg
- Calories: 91kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 4mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 103mg
- Vitamin A: 61IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!