Just like your favorite chocolate peanut butter cup candy but better because its a cookie! This is a quick and easy one-bowl recipe that is everyone’s favorite! So go ahead and try our chocolate peanut butter cookies recipe.
How To Make Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray 12-hole muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix, by hand, sugar and egg until blended well.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Mix well.
Divide dough evenly among the 12 holes of the muffin pan (about 2 Tbsp. of dough each) and press into each hole of pan.
- Bake 9-11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly on each cookie, keeping chips from touching edges of pan.
- Return pan to oven for 1 minute or until chips are melted.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with cold milk.
- Sugar: 16g
- Calcium: 12mg
- Calories: 181kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 140mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 79mg
- Vitamin A: 15IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!