Oreo Dirt Pudding Recipe
Enjoy a fun chocolate dessert with the Oreo Dirt Pudding Recipe. This is an indulgent and sweet combination of chocolates and Oreo cookies.
- Place Oreos in a large ziplock bag and seal. Use a rolling pin to crush Oreos.
- Pour melted butter in the bag and shake to combine.
- Whisk the milk and pudding mix together in a bowl for 2 minutes until starting to thicken. Set aside
- Place the cream cheese and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Beat on medium high speed until the mixture is smooth and no lumps remain.
- Fold the pudding in, beating on low speed until well combined. Stir in whipped topping.
- If you're using a large play pail to serve the pudding, you might want to place the whipped topping lid upside down in the bottom.
- This shortens the pail and makes it so the pudding will go all the way up to the top.
- Place a layer of Oreos at the bottom. Put a layer of the pudding mixture over top.
- Repeat until both are gone, beginning and ending with the Oreos. Arrange gummy worms on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Sugar: 27g
- Calcium: 103mg
- Calories: 333kcal
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 178mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 264mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 513IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!