Great for getting kids to start cooking!
How To Make Good N' Easy Fudge
Fudge recipe that can encourage your kids to start early in the kitchen!
- Melt soft butter in water in top of double boiler.
- Add Betty Crocker chocolate fudge mix; stir until smooth.
- Heat over boiling water for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into buttered 9x5x3" pan. Let stand until firm.
For Cherry Opera Fudge
- Follow directions above using 1 pkg. creamy white frosting mix-then add 1/2 cherry halves.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calories: 51kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 67mg
- Vitamin A: 250IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!