How to Make No Bake Mango Cheesecake
Amaze your family and friends with the No Bake Mango Cheesecake Recipe. Enjoy this yummy dessert even without an oven.
Prep: 30 mins
Total: 30 mins
- 5 fl oz Arnott's Marie Biscuits, (17 crackers), or digestives, Graham Crackers or other plain sweet biscuit
- 3½ fl oz unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 14 lb mango flesh, (2 large mangoes)
- 2 tsp gelatin powder
- ½ cup cold tap water
- 1 lb Philadelphia cream cheese, softened (2 blocks)
- ⅔ cup caster sugar, (superfine white sugar)
- 10 fl oz whipping cream
For Mango Jelly:
- ¾ tsp gelatin powder
- ¼ cup cold tap water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
For Toppings: (optional)
- 10 fl oz whipping cream
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large mango, cut into cubes
- 2 passionfruit
- Use a 22 centimeter or 9 inch spring form pan (or similar size).
- Turn the base UPSIDE DOWN (for ease of removal later).
- Place a square sheet of baking paper on the base, then secure in spring form pan with excess paper hanging out sides.
- Grease sides with butter and line with paper.
- Blitz crackers into fine crumbs in a food processor.
- Add butter and sugar, blitz until combined. Pour into prepared cake pan.
- Press down firmly - base only, not sides.
- Put water in a heatproof bowl.
- Sprinkle gelatin over surface (don't dump in centre).
- Stir to partly dissolve.
- Set aside 5 minutes - it turns gelatinous.
- Microwave 15 seconds on high, stirring in between.
- Stir until dissolved (few tiny specks ok). Cool 5 minutes.
- Place mango in food processor.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Measure out ¾ cup and reserve for mango jelly, set aside.
- Add cream cheese, cream, sugar and gelatine mixture into food processor.
- Blitz for 30 seconds or so until smooth.
- Pour into cake pan. Refrigerate for about 3 hours until top is set.
- Pour water into bowl, sprinkle over gelatin.
- Leave for about 5 minutes.
- Microwave on high for 20 seconds, stir well until granules dissolved.
- Set aside 5 minutes to cool.
- Place reserved mango puree (from step 4 under Filling) and lemon in a bowl.
- Pour over gelatin and whisk well.
- Pour over cheesecake filling. Tilt cake around to spread.
- Refrigerate for about 12 hours.
- Release pan sides, then use overhang paper to slide cheesecake onto serving plate.
- Then slide the paper out from under the cheesecake.
- Place cream, vanilla and sugar in a bowl.
- Whip until the cream is softy whipped.
- Piled over the centre of the cheesecake.
- Top with more chopped mango and passionfruit pulp.
- Serve and relish in praises!
- Sugar: 19g
- Calcium: 74mg
- Calories: 435kcal
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Cholesterol: 113mg
- Fat: 38g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 151mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 23g
- Sodium: 139mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1634IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!