If you’re an avid fan of cheesecakes, you can try this recipe for a new way to serve it. Instead of the usual whole or mini cheesecake presentation, this one serves it in balls. Make as many as you want with our cheesecake balls recipe because for sure, a lot will want another bite-sized treat.
How To Make Mini-Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball
For this sweet treat, we used chocolate chips to give our cheesecake balls that chocolatey flavor it deserves.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Mix in confectioners’ sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving.
- Serve with chocolate graham crackers.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 12mg
- Calories: 99kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 46mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 51mg
- Vitamin A: 200IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
This no bake Oreo cheesecake recipe requires only 30 minutes of prep and gives you the richest cheesecake ever complete with an Oreo crust.