This is a very rich chocolate and coffee liquor flavored cheesecake that is sure to please dinner guests! This recipe makes enough for 16 to 20 good-sized slices. Go ahead and give our chocolate Kahlua cheesecake recipe a try.
How To Make Chocolate Kahlua Cheesecake
A not so ordinary chocolate cheesecake because we've added a splash of liquor to make it even more flavorful.
- Chocolate crust preparations: Mix crumbled chocolate graham crackers, melted butter and sugar.
- Press onto bottom and part way up sides of springform pan.
- Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cheesecake preparations: In microwave-safe bowl, place 3/4 cup chocolate chunks. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until chunks are melted; stir.
Add ¼ cup whipping cream and ¼ cup Kahlua; stir until blended.
- In mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Add cocoa; beat until blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each.
- Stir in vanilla and reserved chocolate mixture.
- Pour over prepared chocolate crust.
Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then decrease to 275 degrees F and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven to cool.
- In microwave-safe bowl, place remaining chocolate chunks.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until chunks are melted; stir.
- Stir in 1/4 cup whipping cream and 2 tablespoons Kahlua; blend well.
- Spread on top of cake.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- At serving time, beat remaining whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff; garnish cake with small rosettes of whipped cream.
- You can also decorate with chocolate curls or chocolate espresso beans, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftover cake.
- Sugar: 38g
- Calcium: 102mg
- Calories: 505kcal
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Cholesterol: 108mg
- Fat: 32g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 258mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 214mg
- Vitamin A: 940IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!