The rich taste of chocolate and caramel just melt in your mouth once you take a bit of this delicious cheesecake. The added pecans make for a smoky crunch.
How To Make Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- ½ cup chocolate chips mini chips
- 20 Kraft Caramels
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened, pkg.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix cream cheese, softened, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Add chocolate chips, set aside.
- Melt 20 Kraft caramels with milk in saucepan on low heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour over bottom of ready to use chocolate graham cracker crumb crust.
- Pour batter over caramel mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate at least three hours.
- Garnish as desired.