For all sweet tooths out there, this candy bar recipe is just for you.
How To Make Candy Bar Meltaways
Indulge your sweet tooth in this candy bar meltaways recipe. Sugary cookie dough mixed with chocolate bars and topped with pecans for a nutty dessert.
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
- Spread out cookie dough on the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13-inch pan. and bake cookies for 6 to 8 minutes without baking all the way through.
- Remove from oven and arrange bars and pecans evenly over crust; return to oven for 5 minutes or until the bars soften.
- Remove from oven and spread. Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs for that extra crunch. Let cool and cut into bars.
- Serve chilled. Make a cup of americano to counter the sweetness (optional).
- Sugar: 29g
- Calcium: 32mg
- Calories: 336kcal
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 119mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 223mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 217IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!