This non-dairy vanilla cake comes out super moist. The secret is in the vanilla soymilk!
How To Make Super Moist Vanilla Cake
An incredibly fluffy and moist vanilla cake that surely you and your guests would love! A delicate blend of vanilla cake base without having overly sweet, then topped off with a delicious frosting infused with orange juice to round off everything.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl, beat the sugar and margarine until creamy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients, then the vanilla soymilk.
- Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Fill a pan with batter.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the top is golden.
- Let cake cool for 30 minutes before frosting.
- Beat the egg whites on medium high speed until stiff, but not dry.
- Slowly add the confectioner's sugar and orange juice.
- Beat for 1 minute or until the frosting is thick and glossy.
- Add a little additional water or sugar, if needed to get the right consistency.
- Spread the frosting on the top of the cake as soon as frosting is finished and cake has cooled
If making cupcakes, bake for 25 tp 30 minutes.
- Calcium: 104mg
- Calories: 572kcal
- Carbohydrates: 109g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 90mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 427mg
- Sugar: 90g
- Vitamin A: 654IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!