Make this strawberry pound cake from scratch and jazz it up with strawberries and cream cheese.
How To Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This creamy pound cake mixes together sweet strawberries to contrast the rich cream cheese texture.
- Cream the cheese, butter, and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add a pinch of salt and the butter flavoring, and beat the mixture well.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Stir in the flour.
- Gradually add the sliced strawberries, gently folding them in after each addition.
Spoon the batter into a buttered and floured cake pan (loaf pans or mini-loaf sizes for gift- giving), and bake the cake in a preheated 325 degrees F oven for 1 ½ hours, until the cake begins to shrink from the sides of the pan.
- Place the pans on cooling racks until cooled; turn cakes gently onto wire racks.
- Sugar: 53g
- Calcium: 72mg
- Calories: 826kcal
- Carbohydrates: 90g
- Cholesterol: 154mg
- Fat: 48g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 208mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 546mg
- Vitamin A: 2080IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!