This recipe is so easy and comes out perfectly every time. A great one for kids to help out with, too!
How To Make Foolproof No Egg, No Oil Chocolate Cake
A foolproof recipe for delicious chocolate cake even without eggs nor oil! It's a surprisingly rich cake with a decadent mouthfeel that would surely be in your go-to dessert recipe list.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Make 3 holes and pour vinegar into 1st, vanilla in 2nd, and applesauce in 3rd.
- Pour water over all ingredients.
- Stir up.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes in a 9x13 pan.
- You may even mix in same pan you cook in.
- Cover and let stand for 15-30 minutes before serving.
- Sugar: 53g
- Calcium: 23mg
- Calories: 403kcal
- Carbohydrates: 95g
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 236mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 583mg
- Vitamin A: 7IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!